Monday, June 29, 2009

Friday night I went to a Stake dance for the first time in eleven years!! I never went much as a teen because they were so lame, but this one was actually quite fun! :-) Maybe sense a lot of my friends went! I went with my friend, Bianca, and we were the only ones there that had skirts on! We didn't even think "casual" dress was allowed at a church dance! But by the end of the dance about ten girls came with skirts as well so they either didn't know or just liked skirts. I think we looked good! ;-) I think I may even go to the next Stake dance!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun Holly!! Hope you guys are doing great :) Nick says that it's funny how we keep in touch more than he does with you; I told him that's because he's a dork for not getting on Facebook more often :P
    We both send our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up. Yes you should go to more dances then maybe you could find a guy and have a life. =) j/k we love you holly.

    ReplyDelete